Download Audio of Sermons
- Because the Word is the Lord, He Alone Has the Power to Regenerate the Human Mind (John 1:1-4) on April 27, 2015 .
- The Lord is the Word (Mark 6:1-6) on April 2, 2015 .
- Deny Your Self and Take Up Your Cross (Matthew 16:24-27) on March 18, 2015 .
- Regeneration: Moving From More General Truths to More Specific Truths (Judges 2:8-23) on June 8, 2014 .
- Adoni-Bezek: Dealing with Evil and Falsity (Judges 1:1-7) on May 11, 2014 .
- The Coming of the Lord to Jerusalem (John 12:1-16) on April 13, 2014 .
- Samuel, Saul, and the Amalekites on March 8, 2014 .
- Praying Effectively (Psalm 19:1-14) on February 9, 2014 .
- For Unto Us a Son is Given (Luke 1:26-35) on December 8, 2013 .
- It's not what goes into a Man that Defiles Him (Mark 7:1-23) on November 10, 2013 .
Tag Archives: bodily
The Gergesene demoniacs represent the deranged faculties of the will and understanding of the natural mind when it has been separated from spiritual truths. This account illustrates the process by which the power of those truths from the Word, represented by Jesus, is able to enter into the human mind and recreate it to become a vessel receptive of the life of heaven. Continue reading