Download Audio of Sermons
- Because the Word is the Lord, He Alone Has the Power to Regenerate the Human Mind (John 1:1-4) on April 27, 2015 .
- The Lord is the Word (Mark 6:1-6) on April 2, 2015 .
- Deny Your Self and Take Up Your Cross (Matthew 16:24-27) on March 18, 2015 .
- Regeneration: Moving From More General Truths to More Specific Truths (Judges 2:8-23) on June 8, 2014 .
- Adoni-Bezek: Dealing with Evil and Falsity (Judges 1:1-7) on May 11, 2014 .
- The Coming of the Lord to Jerusalem (John 12:1-16) on April 13, 2014 .
- Samuel, Saul, and the Amalekites on March 8, 2014 .
- Praying Effectively (Psalm 19:1-14) on February 9, 2014 .
- For Unto Us a Son is Given (Luke 1:26-35) on December 8, 2013 .
- It's not what goes into a Man that Defiles Him (Mark 7:1-23) on November 10, 2013 .
Tag Archives: fever
Women in Scripture relate to those things to do with the affections, so we know that Simon’s wife’s mother having a fever must represent a good affection unable to fulfil its use due to the detrimental effects of the love of self. This evil love is described as a fever for heat corresponds to love and where that heat is destructive in nature, like a fever is to the life of the body, so it corresponds to the presence of a destructive or evil love. Continue reading