Download Audio of Sermons
- Because the Word is the Lord, He Alone Has the Power to Regenerate the Human Mind (John 1:1-4) on April 27, 2015 .
- The Lord is the Word (Mark 6:1-6) on April 2, 2015 .
- Deny Your Self and Take Up Your Cross (Matthew 16:24-27) on March 18, 2015 .
- Regeneration: Moving From More General Truths to More Specific Truths (Judges 2:8-23) on June 8, 2014 .
- Adoni-Bezek: Dealing with Evil and Falsity (Judges 1:1-7) on May 11, 2014 .
- The Coming of the Lord to Jerusalem (John 12:1-16) on April 13, 2014 .
- Samuel, Saul, and the Amalekites on March 8, 2014 .
- Praying Effectively (Psalm 19:1-14) on February 9, 2014 .
- For Unto Us a Son is Given (Luke 1:26-35) on December 8, 2013 .
- It's not what goes into a Man that Defiles Him (Mark 7:1-23) on November 10, 2013 .
Tag Archives: Signs
Joshua represents the transition from knowing to becoming, or from having an intellectual interest in spiritual matters to using this knowledge as a means of examining the quality of ones life. Moses and Joshua represent the Word at different stages of a person’s spiritual life. There is a time for learning the stories of the Word and what the Heavenly Doctrines teach, and this is what is meant by Moses, but there comes a time when the Lord no longer speaks to us through Moses, when the approach represented by Moses dies and no longer can sustain us. At this point the emphasis shifts and the voice of Lord is heard through Joshua or the application of the Word to life. Continue reading