Download Audio of Sermons
- Because the Word is the Lord, He Alone Has the Power to Regenerate the Human Mind (John 1:1-4) on April 27, 2015 .
- The Lord is the Word (Mark 6:1-6) on April 2, 2015 .
- Deny Your Self and Take Up Your Cross (Matthew 16:24-27) on March 18, 2015 .
- Regeneration: Moving From More General Truths to More Specific Truths (Judges 2:8-23) on June 8, 2014 .
- Adoni-Bezek: Dealing with Evil and Falsity (Judges 1:1-7) on May 11, 2014 .
- The Coming of the Lord to Jerusalem (John 12:1-16) on April 13, 2014 .
- Samuel, Saul, and the Amalekites on March 8, 2014 .
- Praying Effectively (Psalm 19:1-14) on February 9, 2014 .
- For Unto Us a Son is Given (Luke 1:26-35) on December 8, 2013 .
- It's not what goes into a Man that Defiles Him (Mark 7:1-23) on November 10, 2013 .
Tag Archives: spiritual psychology
The general teaching of the story of the feeding of the five thousand is that the Lord is the only one who can truly sustain and fulfil our life. He who is the source of life is the only one who can give life, and if our life is to be what the Lord desires it to be then it is to the Lord as the Word we must turn. It’s a story about how our external minds need to undergo a reorganisation and be brought into a form able to receive the goodness that flows in from Lord. Continue reading